Monday 20 June 2011

Madness of May!

Hey peeps,
How are ya all doing?
This past month has been a little hectic but full of fun times! First of all; I celebrated my birthday in style. I went on a night out to the pubs and clubs after having a meal at a local Italian restaurant (which was scrumptious in my opinion).  I wanted to do something a little ‘out-there’ and wacky so decided to set a theme of dressing up in 80’s glam rock style. Everyone that managed to attend the night, looked fabulous! I personally loved being able to experiment and play with my make-up; creating my crazy/over the top look. Early 80’s Madonna was my inspiration for the night, think of her ‘Lucky Star’ and ‘Desperately Seeking Susan’ era.

Still can’t believe that slowly before my very own eyes, I’m getting closer to being thirty.
Not only have I had my birthday celebrations, but also some personal difficult times happening too. Fortunately, I won't go into any detail about it but it has been and gone now.

A week later, I went to Manchester to be a part of something very special. This news I will be telling you all about in my next post, so keep an eye out for it soon! Then you will realise at how hectic this past month has been, ha ha!!
Don't forget that you can contact me or follow my tweets on Twitter. Just search for either my name or my username; DinkyKt.
 
Keep smiling peeps!x.x.x


No comments:

Post a Comment