Tuesday 15 February 2011

Weekend Of Madness

First of all, I will tell you about Friday.
I went to Kendal with my mum, sister and the other bridesmaid for our bridesmaid dress fitting. Wow the dresses look amazing!! Royal Family eat your heart out, my sister with her wedding dress and us two, we shall be the Belles of the ball!! It was so exciting to see our dresses properly for the first time. I really can't wait to see us three all dolled up on the big day, going to be princesses. Unfortunately I had to walk quite a bit and I've suffered ever since. The thing is, it didn't just tire me out but really hurt my loose joints. I can feel the wear and tear on them and can feel them loosening out of my sockets so in my head I was hoping that they wouldn't pop out. I didn't let on how much agony I was in at the time because I didn't want to spoil the day for everyone else. Anyone else with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome would understand more.

On the Saturday, Gothgirl and her cute neice came down to mine whilst we waited for our other friend whom I still haven't thought of a name for as I want to keep my friends and family anonymous on here. Gothgirl's niece was making me laugh with some of the apps (application programs) on her iPod. I was amazed at her school renting out these gadgets as they weren't invented when I was at school which was ten years ago this coming summer. I think it's to give the more disadvantaged kiddies have a chance to have something modern and technical as their families may not be able to afford such things at home. The four of us went to the zoo which was fun! I love going there. Hand fed a black swan, one bit Gothgirl's niece finger, bless. She was fine though luckily. I got to see the Tortoises which I love, some might find them boring but they look so peaceful. Plus they go slow like me! The zoo had made a few changes, like for example, on the Jaguars/Tigers den, there was clear window thingy instead of the railings so you could see them better. It was the same with the Lions too.
We dropped the niece off on our way to our local Italian restaurant for tea. This is one of my favourite places to eat. Great food, great service and great atmosphere. I managed to eat a three course meal although as per usual, couldn't eat it all. We had a giggle and the rest of it.
Straight after eating, we went back to mine to get ready to meet our other friends back in the same Italian place. I wore my new Black and Grey jumpsuit, it's a Hareem style. Everyone loved it! I did too! It was funny seeing Gothgirl not wearing a dress. It was a good night apart from being in a lot of pain from the day before. I just wanted cuddles, I always do when in pain for some reason. We didn't get back to mine til just before five AM.
On the Sunday, I went to town with my parents to change a few things and had a McDonald's for dinner, I'm just not that into Maccys if I'm honest. Then chilled for the remainder of the day which was what I needed. I just slept through a lot of it as I was tired and still sore.
Monday was Valentines Day. Usually I'm not bothered about it with being single still but Gothgirl made it special for me. She bought me a jelly sweet ring and she had one too. I was spoilt. Lovely pairs of earrings, one set were the Eiffel Tower with ribbon bow ties on. So funky! She made me a 'K' out of Galaxy Cookie Crumble, so sweet and thoughtful. I adored this! We went back to that Italian restaurant again for a meal. Again ate a three course meal. Towards the end, I started getting a sore throat and feeling cold/shivery. Poor Gothgirl, I wasn't much entertainment at the end. Once she had gone home, I was still shivering and started getting a little headache. I had an early night to try and get warm also to sleep it off whatever it was I thought I was coming down with. I got comfy in bed and then all of a sudden, I just puked. It was weird as I didn't feel sick in the slightest. My poor mum had to help wipe it up off my cover. The last time I puked was when I was onboard the tall ship back in 2001 and that was sea sickness. At least I wasn't sickF in front of Gothgirl.

Yeah so that was my weekend. Full of fun, laughter, and tasty food which is right up my street!!

1 comment:

  1. haha you still not got a name for the unnamed?
    i dont find turtles boring,i wanna be one! haha.
    hey! you ate a small portion of each course thats good considering.
    mm mcds! your making me hungry.
    i know you were well spolit! but anything for my wife ;) ^_^
    aww no you were ok.i was starting to feel the effects of the weekend anyway haha.

    ReplyDelete