Friday 9 December 2011

Brief update

Hey everyone!

How are we all doing?

Just a few lines to share what I have been up to since my last blog post...

  • Doing my fair share of partying - which include family gatherings for birthdays
  • having a trip to Manchester with my sister, we went shopping and then went to watch the Dirty Dancing at The Palace Theatre. It was very good but it had a lot of scenes where it doesn't even exist on the actual film and some of the words were different (I'm a very big DD fan, know it from word to word!)
  • Spending quality time with my closest friends
  • Trying to rest my shoulder but also having slight problem with my knee - think I may have twisted it in bed somehow)
  • Going to Hydrotherapy
  • Visiting the dentist - having teeth extractions due to over-crowding (still)
That is all for now. I will keep you updated on my video diary and on my assignments too when I'm underway on them. Keep smiling everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment