Saturday 18 February 2012

Poem - You. Dedicate it to someone who inspires you. Xx

Hi everyone :-)

Just found my old poetry folder and been browsing through it so I thought I would share a poem that stood out to me just now.

As I was reading through it, it somehow made me think of my favourite artist of our time, the lovely Adam Lambert. I know I have talked on a few occasions of how he is an inspiration to me so there is no need for me to explain who he is. Over the past week or more, I've been watching several interviews and performances of him, my poem is a reflection of how he makes me smile.

The poem is called 'You' and I wrote it back in 2003 but tonight, now I dedicate it to Adam and his singing voice. This can be interpreted it to whoever you feel it connects to.

I hope you like it peeps.


You

Since you walked through thst door
You're like a star that shines so bright
People were blinded by your personality
The personality that shows up like a crystal ball
The smile on that face of yours
Which brightens up the world

When the sun goes down
The stars are as bright as a glitter ball
And that special someone who you love
Will be thinking only of you
People who know you
Will cherish and saviour their fondest memories of you
Til death takes upon them

When death takes upon you
You will always be set in our hearts and souls
We will remember you, your personality
And the warmth in your heart
You are never afraid to try something new
Or aim fir your chosen desires and wishes
You are worth more than gold, diamonds
And those precious gems

Now that you know how much you mean to us
We want to appreciate you for coming into our world
Also that we will never forget you
Wherever you float off to, you will always be
In our hearts and souls to stay forever more.


Feel free to let me know what you think peeps. See you soon. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment