Thursday 29 March 2012

Itsa bitsa!!

Just a quick-ish note to keep you updated...

Only 2 days ago was when I had to take my laptop to KnowHow in PC World. It's like the 4th time it has been sent away to be repaired. It sounds sad but I really miss it when I don't have it, it's kinda like my way out into the big wide world and to do my assignments. Many hours I spend being lost in the world of Sims. But thankfully I have my iPad to gain access to the net.

I haven't got Hydro til the 20th April now as it is getting cleaned out and the physiotherapists are on holiday for Easter. My body really misses it. But these things can't be helped.

Today I have felt lousy and drained. So just spent the day sleeping and resting. Hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow.

The blog post about the Charity: Water will have to wait til I get my laptop back, sorry about that. It's just typical, I get halfway through something for something to happen. Ha ha! I think you will find it interesting and thought-provoking when you do see it.

I am thinking of a few ideas to write about in the meantime. Possibly about the closure of the local private school is one idea I have, what do you think about private schooling? Share your thoughts...

I have also set up an account on Tumblr for any of you who might want to follow me on there. However I am still getting my head round how to use it properly. It is completely different to blogspot.com which in some ways it is probably more interactive. I think my username is little miss dinky, just like on here, although I'm sure you clever lot should be able to find me on there with no bother ;-)

That's what I just wanted to say for now as I'm going to head off to bed, hoping to get to it earlier to see if it helps me to feel like a ray of sunshine. Goodnight peeps! Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, What a bugger about your laptop. Sorry to hear you feel lousy and hope you pick up soon. Hopefully it will fly by to the 20th for you x

    ReplyDelete