Saturday 25 August 2012

Just passing a bit of time, with Take That!

Hi peeps!!
 
I have spent the past 2 hours watching Take That videos on You Tube and I just want to comment the big grin on my face. :-)
 
As you are all aware, I'm a huge fan of the man band and have been for a very long time. First I started watching interviews, mostly with Jason, he just comes across as sweet, intelligent and calming in his demeanour. Obviously my opinions are based on what you see in interviews, tours and behind the scenes in various situations, but I don't think I've ever read a negative note written about him.
 
Then following in watching solo interviews, I decided to watch videos from their The Circus Live Tour which happens to be my favourite concert of all time. I don't think there is one bit to not to like. Sometimes I watch Take That's other tours and TV shows but always come back to The Circus.
 
Take That and Kim Gavin (not to mention, the brilliant Gareth Walker) are legendary in building a show together! They make it into something spectacular, something you will cherish for the rest of your lives. It's not just a show about a group singing their songs but performing in various scenarios and themes. I have always said that even if you are not a fan of Take That, you have to see their shows to just feel the passion, the show of a lifetime. It's a show in itself! As you can see in the following picture.
 
So yeah I have a very big grin on my face and I hope you do too when you see one of their shows especially The Circus Live Tour. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment