Sunday 14 October 2012

A tale in the strand.

Hello everyone,
it has been a few weeks since I last wrote a post so I thought I would share my new hair style with you in the meantime.
Although you can't see it properly, you can tell that it is much longer than it used to be as I have spent so long trying to decide what to do with it; should I cut it, should I let it grow or should I dye it again etc.
There is still a hint of red to it and to be honest, it looks kind of natural on pictures don't you think? I have decided to let it be its natural shade to let my hair re-condition itself again. I do use conditioner on it every time I have it washed but from experience of many loved ones, it does not do your hair good to let your hair be natural for a little while.
Don't get me wrong, I myself have dyed my hair different colours over the years but I know the damage it can do when you keep on dying it regularly. I'm going to share a few pics of my different hair colours.


Me with different shades of brown



Me with blonde hair
 
 
Me with blonde hair again
 
Me with chocolate brown hair
 
Me with purple hair
 
Me. I love this!
 
Me with funky red hair
 
Me with my hair when black was fading slowly back to brown
 
As you can see I like to change my hair both in styles and colours. Which do you think I suit the most?
I'm going to show you what it is like at the moment. 
This is me with my best friend.
 
My hair is quite plain at the moment with hints of red around. The length is around my jaw line although one side is slightly shorter than the other due to a style I had when I last had it cut. Who knows what style I will have next?!? Wait and see... 


1 comment:

  1. yay me and you!! hehe. browns and red definatley suit you best!!! looking at the blonde pics, it doesnt suit you that well although the one with the streaks in and the posh twisted sort of thing in is really good!!!

    i know what youll have next!! youll have a multi couloured mohawk with some fancy jewelery pieces haha you punk!!!!

    ReplyDelete