Sunday 30 September 2012

Introducing Little Miss Dinky's E.D.S Diary

While I was away in Blackpool when I was busy trying to get to sleep in my hotel room, I began thinking about my next move in my life... it was late through the night and I was kept awake by numerous hotel guests walking past my room drunkily talking out loud! This started my brain into thinking mode... I started thinking about writing an online diary of my experience in living with a rare condition - Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
When I came home, I was still mulling over the idea of it and as my friend was texting me, I randomly asked her what she thought of my idea... Well she thought the idea was great!
Here a day or so later, I have written it. I hope you all will get to read it at some point and hopefully share it onto your Facebook walls, Twitter tweets etc and where ever else you think sees fit.
The main idea of it is to raise awareness of E.D.S to the general public, to the medic profession and hopefully the media.
Anyway there is more about it on the blog itself... littlemissdinkysedsdiary.blogspot.co.uk
 
:-) see you soon peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment