Friday 7 September 2012

Metal Manicure!!

Just seen these new nail art... Metal Mani!!

Photo courtesy of Company Magazine 2012
I think they look totally crazy and fabulous!! Although I don't see myself having every single nail decorated with 3D spikes and/or skulls as it could cost a fortune and be impractical, I would love to have them on my ring fingers.

I am always looking for ways to jazz up the black nail varnish and think this is a great way to spike them up! What do you think? Have a look at the picture I've posted and see what you think. Then look at my nails as they are at the moment.

What have you done with your nails that are arty and funky? Especially with black nail varnish...
 

2 comments:

  1. I once blended red and black varnish, and applied it using swirling motions, with solid black at the tips. The result was amazing, I wish I had some photos; though, it did take about five attempts before I got it right.

    Love your blog!

    PS: I visited the Lake District a few times. I lived, studied and then worked in Stoke-on-trent /Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you blend the two colours in a pot together? It sounds pretty funky!
    Aww thank you!! :-)
    Where did you go to in the Lake District? Wow, must be a lot different from being the Lakes to being in Stoke-on-trent. :-)

    ReplyDelete