Monday 24 January 2011

Saturday Night Divas!!

On Saturday, it was planned for me to join in the madness amongst my friends to go out into town at the night time. Through the day, I just went to Asda with my folks. I got really anxious and panicking because I didn't know what was happening exactly. My friends were telling me different things and I got all confused!!

I already had my outfit planned:- my new navy blue victorian style dress. My black leather boots and my little black handbag with the flower and clear bead things on it.

My two friends Glamgirl and Poshspice came to mine and headed to our other friend's house where she and her sister (Citygirl) were waiting for us. It's great to see friends who you don't get to see that much because of them living away. Although we didn't really get to catch up properly as everyone had consumed numerous amounts of alcohol so were too busy laughing! Hopefully will get to see her properly with her little baby this week.

I started in Yates's with Citygirl and her lot at around half ten-ish. As soon as the place started filling up around midnight, the night livened up. I had a good boogie with everyone then they all wanted to go to Kavannas where me and Poshspice dislike. I don't like it because I feel intimidated with sitting down in my wheelchair and everyone standing up around me. It's worse with everyone drinking aswel. I get scared that someone will knock into me plus the music isn't to my taste either. So us two stayed in Yates's and carried on dancing!

Half an hour later, Gothgirl and my other friends came in. Spicegirl noticed Gothgirl so I sneaked past all these guys (they must have wondered what I was doing?!) and ran up to Gothgirl with my arms out! Haha!

Poor Gothgirl didn't do much dancing as her feet were being tortured by her shoes so got to chat to her. We discovered that we bought three eyeshadows the same colour... what a dozy pair!! I often have brain fog!! Anyhow, she and some of the others went home just before Yates's closed so it was just me, Poshspice and my other friend whom I can't think of a name for. Glamgirl suddenly appeared (she went with Citygirl) together we headed for my favourite club.

It's nice in Club M, with its comfy sofas where I just sink and slide ha ha! Prefer it here because 1:- hardly ever have trouble (fighting etc) and 2:- I can sit next to who I'm with and chat to them without being squished.

The time was quite late and I was still dancing the night away, even though my leg kept going funny. I was having a good night! Glamgirl was getting rather tipsy by now and bless her, made me chuckle. In fact something happened which caused me to be in hysterics! I felt sorry for him and felt bad for laughing though it totally threw him!! I won't say on here what happened because I don't want to embarrass him. I'm still laughing now about it. Ssh!

Glamgirl and Poshspice were ready for home but me and nameless friend were still raring to go so us two tried to carry on. Them two went home. Yay last man standing is what they say isn't it?!! The last club looked like it was shut so we just went past. Wandered about a bit decided whether we were going to get food but headed back to mine. It was nice walking home in the early hours of the morning and knowing I didn't have to keep anyone up at home. Anyway we got back to mine about half five and he went home. 

I was still quite wide awake and felt rather giddy but thought it was best to go to bed.

It's now Monday and I'm still suffering. Not from a hangover... no but from over doing it. My legs have been really sore, been struggling to walk properly. My legs bothered me through the night in bed and I couldn't get out of bed 'til half one this afternoon. Still smiling though!

Ps... my dentist is really chuffed with how my teeth are doing and they've moved so much in three months!! We thought we were going to have to cancel as we'd forgotten to take pillows so I can sit on the chair thingy but thankfully we managed with rolled-up coats and scarves. Have to go back in a month so hoping I might get them took off by then. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment