Wednesday 23 March 2011

Let Me Into Your World For You To See Mine

Looking at other people’s blogs over the past few days have somewhat made me think... I want to create more life into my own. Not only do I want for it to be about what you want to read but to show more of my personality so what do you reckon?
I want to write about topics that not only am I fascinated in but about things that inspire, stimulate new ideas/thoughts, and enlighten you! This blog isn’t just about a place to share my likes and thoughts but also to include yourself. Yes this is my world you are in but you are involved in it too, does this make sense?
This is your chance to share what you want to see and read about. Is there something you know that I absolutely love or totally detest, or simply something you would like me to research for you and share whatever that is on here?
However... I do aim to be respectful and not to be judgemental as I hope you would understand. In life, I try not to so think it is important to keep that on here too. Also, I intend to remain with the positiveness mode and not dreary in whatever way. So come on, don’t be shy peeps. Let me know what you think... remember that this blog is not just for me but for your entertainment, insight and knowledge of my life in this world.

1 comment:

  1. sounds fab! doesnt sound silly at all! your just encouraging people to blog each other without using and abusing it lol.

    ReplyDelete