Friday 6 January 2012

Technology ain't all it cracked up to be!!

Many years ago when I was at school, I was able to work technology really easily and pretty confident but nowadays, I think I'm like a snail. Technology has become so far advanced that even me can't keep up!

When I last wrote my blog post and linked it to my Facebook, it kept linking it onto my friend's profile as if he has written it. I don't understand why it is doing this, it always asks me to sign in so I sign into my own account yet it goes through his?! This only happens when I use my phone though so won't be sending any blog posts from that in the near future unless I randomly forget.

It's a good job my friend knows that I wouldn't hack into his profile and he laughed about it. It made me laugh too but proper confused me to why it has done it in the first place.

I just want to say, be careful of where you are linking and if you know how I can stop this from happening again, then please don't hestitate in getting in contact with me.

Technology ain't all it cracked up to be!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment